Hi my name is Ira and I make memes. Some better than others but here is a sample of what I've done this week. Even something as harmless as the one you see above is too risky to post on our Facebook page. It almost definitely would get reported and result in me getting a … Continue reading Psychotic Humor Presents: meme dump
95% of Twitter sucks. Here are samples of the other 5%.
We used to fuck each other but now we just work together. It's only weird when she tells me about her new lovers. I still love her but that's my fault. Is it possible for former lovers to keep a professional relationship without torturing each other? Yes. Is it possible to put aside jealousy for … Continue reading Shitty Poetry: Love Kills Reason
You relinquished your right to be angry about anything.
How did we let Subway survive this scandal??
It seems like the idea of an unconfirmed deity being able to file a lawsuit would get laughed right out of court, but it appears that Jesus has a shitload of money and is totally willing to spend it on litigation against those who make him look bad in the media. Religious groups throughout the South … Continue reading Jesus Sues Elementary School For Teaching Athiests How To Read
My first official hate mail!